Friday, October 3, 2008

WALKING

Well, I've been getting around quite nicely lately. Mommy and Daddy have made sure that I get to practice my walks all around my little house. I especially like sneaking up on Mommy after I've escaped my cage that Mommy keeps putting me in. Yesterday, I decided to surprise her by running into the room while she was trying to work on that weird TV thing in my bedroom, making all kinds of weird sounds with her fingers on some sort of flat black thing. I think there's numbers and letters on it. Not sure what that's for. She then proceeded to stick me back in my cage, but I love my mommy so much that I decided to do another escape five minutes later and come visit her again. It worked, because then she grabbed me up and tossed me on the bed and assaulted me with kisses. Yay!

Daddy came home and I did my little walks all the way to him. Daddy lets me have whatever I want. Yep, I have him wrapped right around my cute little finger. :o)

1 comment:

Mary Dee said...

I just want to tell you, Grumpy Munchkin, that I love you more than words can say!! I enjoyed having you over to my house today, while all the grownups watched General Conference. I had so much fun watching you do your little walking steps all over the house. You give me so much joy. I hope you will come over again real soon and often. I love you.

Love Grandma