Daddy likes to take me on trips to the store and to Grandma Coco's house. I get a little grumpy when he tries to make me go back home cuz I don't like my car seat. They keep putting me in it and I can't sit up or move around! It's not so much fun. But, if I'm super tired, I fall asleep in my seat in the car. But I wake up when I know Mommy is around cuz I love my milk!!!! I get a little cranky when I don't get it for a while. Doesn't Mommy know that I want to drink my milk?? I try to talk to her, but I think it doesn't come out very clear. So, I just cry and give my little fat lip, which seems to work and I get what I want. Daddy likes to play a new game with me. He pretends that he's gonna get me and he watches me run from couch to couch until I fall. I try to run a little too fast, lose my balance and then topple over. Silly Daddy! Doesn't he know that I'm new at this whole walking thing? It's fun, though, and I do lots of giggles for him!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment