Monday, October 6, 2008
Hmmmm.....I'm beginning to figure it out
I think I know why Mommy and Daddy call me Grumpy Munchkin. I went to sleep super early last night. I was just plain pooped from all the running around at Grandma Mary's house during the day! But............I woke back up just a little while later cuz I wanted to play and wrestle with Daddy! I got my way, as usual, and Daddy came and picked me up out of my cage they keep putting me in. Mommy tried to give me more milk to make me sleepy, but I said, "Hey! I'm not sleepy! I want to play with Daddy! I don't want to go back in my cage!" But, I think it came out like I was screaming.......hmmm......I guess I sounded a little grumpy. Sorry Mommy and Daddy! I'll be a good girl from now on! Finally, the Sandman came and got me and I wound up back in my cage fast asleep..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment