Mommy likes to give me a bath in the ducky tub every night. I look forward to this because it's lots of fun to play in the water with the bubbles and hear my ducky quack at me. Sometimes I quack back. Mommy decided that she wanted me to run around naked with my little bum hanging out before she put me in the tub. Daddy thought this was really funny and laughed at me and tried to pinch my bum. I ran away from him and Mommy scooped me up and we did the splash down into the water. After, Mommy tried taking a picture of me and my naked bum so she could have it for later or something. I wasn't very happy about this and wanted to just get my milk and go to sleep. Grumpy Munchkin has spoken!!!! hee hee.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment