Friday, December 12, 2008
Sick and Pictures
Boo! I'm sick today with a really runny nose. Mommy keeps wiping it with those cold wipes and I try to swat her away, but she always wins. She hears about it though! Mommy took me to get my picture taken this week. I wore my prettiest pink dress that I got from Grandpa Alfy and smiled really pretty for the camera. I had so much fun with the lady! She was really nice. Mommy picked out the best poses and got lots of copies for everone. I hope everyone likes them a lot! I miss my grandma Coco. She went to Cancun on vacation for a week and then decided that she wanted to stay for another week! Doesn't she know she's supposed to play with me??? Oh well, I'll see her soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment