Saturday, December 13, 2008

M&M's

So, Mommy is in the bathroom putting makeup on and Daddy is in the bedroom getting dressed. Mommy put me in the living room all caged in with some toys. I know right where Mommy keeps the M&M's in the candy dish on the table, so I decide to be sneaky and crawl up there to get some. I used my bucket and turned it over to step up onto the couch. Then, I crawled onto the table and sat and just ate my candy!!! I'm smart! Daddy comes in and has Mommy look at me and how smart I'm being. They pick me up and fish all the M&M's out of my mouth and out of my hands. Boo! I wasn't very happy with Mommy and Daddy. But, I know how to get what I want from now on!

1 comment:

Cari said...

You really should have gotten a picture of this one! Smart girl. Always got for the chocolate. :)